Old 05-09-2004, 12:57 AM
JPB

Due to many rainy days, the plant had no blossoms at all. But now I was able
to take some pictures. The blossoms only open at night so I took them this
evening - excuse the quality.. They are approx. 2cm long, the leafs up to
15cm.

photo1: http-removeme-://www.mein-zeugs.de/pub/ippotos1.jpg
photo2: http-removeme-://www.mein-zeugs.de/pub/ippotos2.jpg

Ne1 has the botanical (latin) name?

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 20:39:09 +0200, JPB wrote
(in article ):

Hi

You are my last chance.. Please excuse my english, but..

My mother brought a plant from Greece. It is a shrublike now 1m high plant
with small very little blossoms green/white with a very strong smell at
night
- I guess they only open at night. As far as I know, the greek call this
plant "ippotos" (knight), but I didn't found anything in any book or website.

Can anyone help identifying this one?

Tia - JPB

Posted with Hogwasher. Mac first, Mac only:
http://www.asar.com/cgi-bin/product....hogwasher.html