Old 11-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Sacha

On 11/9/04 12:14, in article , "cross"
wrote:

" Nick, we grow Halesias here and some of them have hybridised. We think
they
are *very* good value because they're light, graceful and flower
comparatively late.

snip
--------
I bought a Halesia Carolina from your nursery, Sacha, when we were in Devon
earlier this year.
It is doing well, planted in semi-shade under an old ash tree. The damp
summer has helped it to establish, I think.

They're lovely trees, I think and I'm glad its doing well for you.
Unfortunately when I read the above my brain did one of those curious
timeslip things, so while I was reading Halesia, I was thinking Hoheria &
its habits but typing Halesia! And Hoheria aren't what Nick wants!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk