Old 08-09-2004, 02:06 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] [tropicalbonsai] Frances was Budicia spinosa

My stuff came through Frances. I put everything on the ground. A lot of pine
needles, oak leaves and branch tips in pots and on top of plants. I'll be
pulling it out for months. But, my greenhouse lost one door panel and all plants
seem OK.
The biggest problem now might be gas. I waited 30 minutes this AM to fill up
and all they had was the highest grade. My little GMC Sonoma four banger is
going to have heart burn from the rich diet.
I go into work tomorrow for the first time since Weds.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++