Old 11-09-2004, 03:34 PM
Cereus-validus

Oh no.

So now the only places we can buy crappy plants is Lowes and Home Depot?

Are we to suppose that their crafts division is in the red too? Where are
little old ladies, grade schoolers and cub scouts supposed to get their
doo-dads for their Christmas gift projects?

"escapee" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:27:19 -0400, Bill R

opined:

Frank's Nursery goes bankrupt:
http://money.cnn.com/2004/09/08/news/midcaps/franks/

"Frank's Nursery & Crafts, Inc. announced Wednesday that it
filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, due to a steady
decline in customers, unfavorable weather and general
economic weakness."

If they learned to simply water their plants, they may have not had this

happen.