Old 07-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Mick Fournier

Sue,

I have no electric power yet. I took a 400 watt UPS from my computer system
and hard wired the 12 volt leads to one of my cars to generate 400 watts AC.
It runs the TV and the most importantly the sterile laminar flow transfer
hood for flasking. Yesterday I put the roof back on my greenhouse. I have
been flasking for the last three nights (even on Saturday) to keep producing
more flasks for all of the little delinquent bunnies who didn't order flasks
this summer yet... winter is coming and it will be brutal up north this
year. People in the cold country don't want to order flasks during the
winter so when they finally wake up (soon) they will be ritualistically
screaming for flasks (and potted orchids from other Florida growers) before
the temperatures drop below freezing. Florida orchid growers rule the
orchid world and will all be rebuilding quickly after these two hurricanes
to help our less fortunate orchid customers up north before the cold, cold
icy snows come.

From sunny wind blown Florida, I remain...

Mick
www.orchidflask.com