Old 08-09-2004, 02:50 AM
J Fortuna

Chuck,
Here is one interesting page that gives some basic info on this subject
http://www.orchidlady.com/encycloped...wth_types.html
Best,
Joanna

"Chuck 2.0" wrote in message
I'm trying to educate myself as a new orchid lover, and one thing I was
wondering was if anyone can post a link to sites which aid in orchid
identification. I found some goos drawings at a Nova Scotia site
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Recreation...S/osnsfaq.html
but would really appreciate being able to look at pictures of orchid
plants with their species name. Most pictures (of course) tend to focus
on flowers. I'm trying to learn to pick out the basics when I see
plants that are not in bloom.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
--
Chuck 2.0
****

Diversity is Fragile and must be Cultivated