Old 05-09-2004, 04:02 PM
Jim Humphries

Usually there is a lot more filterable material in a pond, expecially if it
has fish in it. That might make a swimming pool filter much less useful.
--
Jim and Sara Humphries, Victoria, BC
"Roy" wrote in message
I acquired a pretty decent sized swimming pool filter with the multi
position valve etc on it. Held about 250 pounds of sand. Cleaned it
all up and its like new, but I already scavenged the internal spray or
filter head out of it for my ponds pump, so I have just a big empty
container. Anything like a filter or what have you that I can utilized
it for with my pond? I know a sand filter wold clog up pretty fast
but any other uses perhaps?

Regards
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.