Old 05-09-2004, 05:56 PM
Roy

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 15:02:07 GMT, "Jim Humphries"
wrote:

===Usually there is a lot more filterable material in a pond, expecially if it
===has fish in it. That might make a swimming pool filter much less useful.

Yes, I understand a swimming pool filter does not handle as much in
the line of solid matter as a fish pond filter would, but perhaps
making it into a sort of bio filter or something would work. I'll have
to kick it around for a bit, before I make any firm decisions on what
I will do with it, but another thing comes to mind is a good float for
a fountain head in the middle of my pond. Could ballast it somewhat so
it floats upright, attach a tether or upright pipe to hold the fountai
head, and moore it in place with a concrete block.....
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.