Old 06-09-2004, 07:14 PM
Tom Puskar

Default Indoor ponds

I'm new to this group so apologies in advance if this has been discussed.

I have a 300 gallon indoor pond (started off as a winter haven for my
outdoor pond fish) and I'm having a lot of trouble with ammonia levels. The
pond is probably overstocked with goldfish but they all look healthy. I get
ammonia numbers off the chart using a standard test kit.

I can provide construction details including filter type but it would make a
long post. I'll be glad to do it offline.

Anyone else have an indoor pond? Is there a newsgroup somewhere that
focuses on indoor ponds?

Thanks to anyone who replies.

--
Tom Puskar