Old 11-09-2004, 10:58 PM
Diana Kulaga

Dear RGO Friends -

There is so much more to write, and I have no time! Damage locally is
nasty, but I think most everyone here is whole, but I don't yet know about
the local growers. Odom's and Kenni Judd are two that I am thinking about,
but have not been able to reach either just yet. Also Bill Hill at Orchid
Island, and Faith's, and Palm Bay. Many others. Promise to write more.

Dumb broken finger has been low on the local medical toem pole. Have an
appt. on Tues. with an orthopaedist. If he wants to rebreak it we're going
to fight.......

Frank says "Hi, Orchid Fiends!"

Diana