Old 12-09-2004, 05:15 AM
wendy7

Diana, we heard from Kenni in a post & they had a g/h roof blow off
with no damage to the plants! Incredible! She mentioned some others.
Wondering about Tropiflora in Kissimmi (sp?)
Oh you also missed a whole bunch of photos & maybe you could
search for same.
Hope your finger heals itself.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Dear RGO Friends -

There is so much more to write, and I have no time! Damage locally is
nasty, but I think most everyone here is whole, but I don't yet know
about the local growers. Odom's and Kenni Judd are two that I am
thinking about, but have not been able to reach either just yet.
Also Bill Hill at Orchid Island, and Faith's, and Palm Bay. Many
others. Promise to write more.

Dumb broken finger has been low on the local medical toem pole. Have
an appt. on Tues. with an orthopaedist. If he wants to rebreak it
we're going to fight.......

Frank says "Hi, Orchid Fiends!"

Diana