Old 08-09-2004, 05:32 AM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

We got a Little Giant as our first pond pump...before we heard bad things
about their durability and electric consumption. Six years and some months
later, it still runs well on its 24/7 schedule. No leaks, no breaks.
Unsure about cost.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"DennisD" wrote in message
I am in the process of setting up a water garden. Since I'm in the

plumbing
business I have access to Little Giant pumps at great pricing. But the
question is: are they any good (longevity, energy consumption, etc.).
Thanks