Old 12-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Mary McHugh

andr0meda wrote:
Hmmm....
I am not in nursery business, but I am in business.
They have been too kind.
That's finished them off.
What a pity - a common business mistake.
Would you have minded paying a little more to make sure hey were still there
at your convenience?
Regards,
Andr0

I didn't buy everything discounted there. I spent plenty of $$$ on full
priced merchandise.

I thought their full price was pretty average compared to the other
stores (more than Home Depot, less than Agway, etc.) but they carried a
bigger selection of garden related items than Agway or the other home &
garden place nearby. I won't buy gardening stuff from Home Cheapo
unless I'm desperate.

Yes, I will miss the convenience of their store. They opened earlier,
closed later and were open on Sundays.

This spring I bought some Chef Jeff's eggplant, peppers, and tomatoes
from them to supplement what I started myself. They were some of my
best performers in the garden.

Mary