Old 10-09-2004, 02:18 AM
Xi Wang

Hi,

I'm not sure if Patey is the cultivar name, or part of the grex, but the
only think I could find was a Phal. Snowappel at

http://www.oakhillgardens.com/htm/meristem2.htm

It doesn't seem to be registered yet with the RHS, or it is too recent
and is on their hybrids list but not their searchable database. Their
most recent hybrid registration lists can be found he

http://www.rhs.org.uk/publications/p...hid_hybrid.asp

Perhaps you can ask Oakhill (if this is the correct plant) what the
thing looks like.

Cheers,
Xi

dd wrote:
Does anyone know what a phal called Snowappel Patey looks like?

I did a net search, and Snowappel (not Snowapple) was registered, and
someone with an Asian Web page has it, but I can't find any information
on what color it is.

Thanks for any help that you can provide.