Old 09-09-2004, 10:41 PM
Nedra

I am now. Friend Gary Woods emailed me earlier today. Now I know why
a note came up asking if I wanted to post HTML. Live and learn I always
say.
Thanks anyway, Cam.
Nedra

"Cam" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 02:43:00 GMT, "Nedra"
wrote:

Steve, I don't have a clue to what it is your asking.... I Do know that

you
should NOT post photos to this newsgroup. I have a dial-up - took ages

for
the photos to download.

Nedra
"Steve Baker" wrote in message

Has anyone designed a "Sheer Descent" water fall outlet for a water

wall with internal baffels to achieve the effect in the picture.

Nedra,
Are you aware that you posted the photo as well?

Cam