Old 10-09-2004, 01:30 AM
Roy

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 23:59:18 GMT, "RichToyBox"
wrote:

===Definition of a weed. Any plant growing where you don't want it. Grass in
===the flower bed is a weed, but in the lawn is great. Reseeding annuals in my
===rose bed are weeds, but in the rest of the flower bed are desirable plants.
===My taro grows both in the pond and in the soil around the pond. I consider
===that outside the pond a weed, since it goes everywhere, my SO thinks it is a
===desirable plant.

Ah yes, Taro, my place is full of it. The wife adores it, and plants
it everywhere she can....She loves those large leaves.........looks
nice to a certain point but I usually am the one having to cleanup all
the stalks and leaves when it quits growing for the season. The taro
around the pond would not be so bad, but the banks are pretty steep
and its pretty deep there, so it requires a boat to get all the debri
up.....
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.