Old 12-09-2004, 10:08 PM
Cereus-validus

Call a professional exterminator.

"Rob" wrote in message news:2t21d.1877$yJ3.1752@trndny08...
somewhere under the eaves of my house on the first floor is a nest. the
yellow jackets swarm all over the area and are starting to chase me and my
wife when we come in and out of the house (its a duplex, we're on the

second
floor). they are also starting to get into the neighbors house on the

first
floor. i cant see the nest, ive sprayed a couple of cans of raid into the
hole in the wood they are flying in and out of, but no luck. i cant plug

up
the hole or they'll all just use the exit into our neighbors house. what

do
i need to kill them? thanks!