Old 13-09-2004, 01:16 AM
Roy

Regualr poulty netting I have works fine for odds and ends I cover,
mainly chicken yard and runs, but my pond is too largwe to cover
economically. LAst week when we had remnants of Hur. Frances blow
through, it was raining pine straw and lots of other stuff, so I used
some green nylon netting which was abut like window screen mesh size,
that the wife gets at work for free and drags home, and made a cover
out of it. I thought it would be sufficient, but those long leaf pine
needles wind up going though the screen, and since they are in clumps
of three needles to a clump it looks like a pin cushion on the bottom
side whenm they meet the juncture of the three needles that stops
them.
--
Visit my website:

http://www.frugalmachinist.com
Regards
Roy aka chipmaker

Contents have been checked for spelling. I just decided not to make any needed corrections!