Old 13-09-2004, 10:38 AM
Ray

Most ISP's can be "cajoled" into carrying new newsgroups - just call and
ask. If they agree, it may take a few days for the servers to catch up.

If they won't, your stuck with either a pay service like Giganews.com, or
possibly a free service. Try searching for "Free NNTP".

..
"Stephan Walther Larsen" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:31:26 GMT, Nell wrote:

I cut three very sad-looking leaves off my phal yesterday after months
of watching it go from bad to worse. See picture of the leaves in a post
with the same subject line in alt.binaries.pictures.orchids.

Does anyone know how to access ABPO. it seems that my ISP do not
carry those groups. `?
Kind Regards

Stephan in Denmark
Visit vb.premiumrx.dk for more info.

(I try to Google and I use Copernic Agent before I ask)