Old 13-09-2004, 09:22 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Andy Hunt
writes

I've recently bought a wood-burning stove, and the place I found locally
which supplies logs and kindling (went there today to stock up for the
winter)

Good grief! You'll be a bit parky during the winter months then Andy!

We have a woodburning stove in the lounge and we have a delivery of logs
every 5 weeks or so. We also burn logs and other bits of wood from the
garden and we know a carpenter who give us all his offcuts to save going
down the dump.
This JUST keeps us ticking over though if it gets really cold we have to
go and get some coal!

(Mind you the carpenter can be too helpful at times, I've had half a
garage door and lintel on my driveway, to cut up and also two large
rotten five bar gates

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph