Old 09-09-2004, 04:32 PM
Clanorchid

Dear Group,

Now we can only hope our members that got hit come out with only
clean up necessary. I guess we can not expect Kenny, Diana, and
others to pop up very soon.

Back Up in Sarasota. Lost one roof, 100' x 40', did not knock over a single
plant in that GH, but the Orchids were well watered for three days. The other
houses fared well. Lots of trees down, but will have good stock of mulch and
firewood for the winter. Still standing in water, but the sun is out, the birds
are singing, and life is good. OK, Next Ivan. Cheers.

Karen and Jerry

Camp Lot A Noise Tropicals (C. L. A. N.) http://www.clanorchids.com
Orchid Species, Hybrids, Supplies, Photos and Books
Chat (941) 352-2483 Fax: (941) 351-2483 X 123 Order Only 1-800-351-CITE