Old 13-09-2004, 12:30 PM
Pam Moore

Default Acidanthera

I need advice on my acidanthera (new name; gladiolus callianthus).
I think I have asked a similar question before but can't find a record
of it.
I have had some corms for several years. One pot has multiplied to
two, but I only had one flower last year and so far this year plenty
of leaf but no flowers appearing.
Over the summer I have given them Phostrogen, tomato feed and lately
Chempak's 0:10:10.
They have not been repotted this year as previously they seemed to
like to be pot bound.
I don't have a position where they can have full sun all day, but one
pot gets morning sun and the other afternoon.
Any advice on what I should do now to get them to flower next year if
not this.
Do others of you have flowers yet? How do you look after them?
Where am I going wrong?

Pam in Bristol