Old 13-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Roy

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:17:36 -0400, "S. M. Henning"
wrote:

(Roy) wrote:
===
=== Bullshit again dude.....my engine is run at a constant speed,
===
===That is what a governor does, it maintains the speed of the engine
===constant. When there is a heavy load, the constant speed is putting out
===more power so the engine needs more power. That works the same with a
===standard transmission or a hydrostatic. No difference.

I agree the governor holds the engine at a preset speed, and prevents
over reving, but on the hydro I have that motors governor does not
fluctuate and the hydro will vary in ouotput all due to its load
governed by a pressures senseing valve in the tranny, that
automatically adjust hydraulic flow independant of engine
speed..........do your homework!
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.