Old 13-09-2004, 02:42 PM
Rob

"zxcvbob" wrote in message
Rob wrote:

yes, yes, i like to learn to do things myself though if it's reasonable
to do so before just picking up a phone and writing a check.

If you really gotta kill 'em, use just about any insecticide dust or
powder (not granules), and toss a goodly pinch in the hole. (best to do it
in the evening) Sevin dust ought to work well, but it's not always a good
choice because it stains.

Bob

thanks, i have no choice, they are chasing me and my pregnant wife whenever
we come in
and out of the house and have already stung the downstairs neighbor. i've
called a bunch
of exterminators and they're all quoting me $175-$250 since the nest isn't
visable (who the
heck would call for a visable nest when Raid is $5 a can). I'll see if I
can find a place with
Sevin dust and give it a shot myself.