Old 09-09-2004, 01:11 AM
Penelope Periwinkle

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 20:23:08 GMT, "Kelly Paul Graham"
wrote:

"simy1" wrote in message
om...

but it is easier if they are right in your backyard. Blackberries are
not so aggressive in Michigan. I have to hack the stuff threatening to
choke them if I want to have them in my fencerows.

Even here in hoy, humis eastern Texas. I've never seen
inpenetrable
thickets of blackberries!

A South Carolina blackberry can whup a Texas blackberry's candy
ass any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.

They've whupped mine a few times, but the blackberries wuz worth
it.

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"