Old 13-09-2004, 10:08 PM
Rob

the landlord wanted to send her son to fix it. her son wanted to block up
the opening, disregarding the fact that the bees were coming out another
opening somewhere into the downstairs apartment. thankfully the son
apparently forgot to "fix" things. we told the landlord we'd call an
exterminator, but no way she'll pay $175-$250, so screw it, i'll do it
myself. i have the sevin now and the duster. just waiting for dark. cost
about $40 for the two.

"SVTKate" wrote in message
k.net...
Call your landlord, and have them call an exterminator.
That's why they get paid the big bucks

Kate

om...

| somewhere under the eaves of my house on the first floor is a nest.
the
| yellow jackets swarm all over the area and are starting to chase me
and
my
| wife when we come in and out of the house (its a duplex, we're on the
| second
| floor). they are also starting to get into the neighbors house on the
| first
| floor. i cant see the nest, ive sprayed a couple of cans of raid into
the
| hole in the wood they are flying in and out of, but no luck. i cant
plug
| up
| the hole or they'll all just use the exit into our neighbors house.
what