Old 14-09-2004, 04:16 AM
Steveo

"Danny" wrote:
Try a Double-Cut

When cutting the grass, cut your entire yard once. Let it dry out for
an hour in the sun, then cut it again the same exact way you cut it
the first
time. Dont change you pattern, and you should end up with a pretty
good look.

Doesn't it work better if you cut 90 degrees to the way you made your
first
passes?

This depends on the result you are looking for. If your looking to make
some sweet looking lines int the grass, try it my way....

The second time really brings out the lines...

If you crosscut it, you get a different result, and i personally dont
like the crosscut look.

In general, (my opinion) I like a line to go from the bottom of the
driveway to the front door of the house to give it that, come visit us
Danny

Hey Danny, how did you make out with that organic broadleaf herbicide
we were talking about?