Old 14-09-2004, 04:50 PM
FDR

"marengo" wrote in message
Bill, do you realize how hysterically funny your post is?!

Bill wrote:

| a.. Such diets may produce short-term weight loss through
| dehydration.

Geez, I've lost 55 pounds of water so far! LMAO!

b.. Weight loss may also occur through caloric
| restriction resulting from the fact that the diets are relatively
| unpalatable.

Yup, bacon,eggs, cheese, steaks, and vegetables are so much more

unpalatable

Yeah, but geez, how much bacon and eggs and steak can you eat? At least
throw some fish and chicken in there. I have red meat once a week and
that's plenty fine.

that dry toast and rice cakes!
*wiping eyes* Stop! My sides hurt too much from laughing!

Funny, but there are plenty of people from around the world that eat diets
high in carbohydrates that are not fat and have high life expectancies.
It's not the carbs killing you, it's the amount of calories you eat. Eat
less and you lose weight. Simple equation.