Old 10-09-2004, 10:51 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Anil

Check out:

http://www.bonsai-bci.com/species/neea.html

I have a few. Slow growing in a pot but if you are tropical enough you can
get some really great growth in the ground. When repotting to a bonsai pot it
will slow down for a while. I would work it down slowly in pot size. If you
ever get a chance Pedro Morales of Puerto Rico has a great power point
presentation on Neea. I have never seen the middle name you used, Coksiani."

In a message dated 9/10/2004 5:24:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Hallow Everybody

Recently I bought a plant from a Bonsaist in Mumbai. It has small 5mm long
elliptical leaves and even the thin branches are difficult to bend. I am
little doubtful about its name which I was given as Neea Coksiani Buxifolia.
If anybody can provide the correct name and some information about this plant,
I will be obliged.

Regards

Anil Kaushik
Bonsai Club (India)