Old 14-09-2004, 10:45 PM
Lee

"Felice Friese" wrote in message news:Ggp0d.278931 http://home.xnet.com/~renkel/yard.20....very.good.jpg

You just HAVE to look at this, in case you think these people are kidding!

Felice

that is really something! who would'a thunk! however one of my
neighbrs.. I only had two neigbors back in 1954G had a rather
interesting garden including a comode with a quite large prickly pear
cactus in the bottom and English Ivey cascading from the top, with a
tree in back and shrubs on either side and it was really neat..good
conversation piece. I am a bit more conservative, but have to admit it
was neatG .,and have to admit I found the prickly pear amusing.
leo