Old 14-09-2004, 06:06 PM
Stephan Walther Larsen

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:46:29 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

I posted this on the OGD, but then Peter Croezen started up yammering about
some god forsaken place in South America, so I doubt anyone there will

Dear Mr. Barret and other Orchid lovers.

feel free to post any and all orchid related pictures on my private
messageboard. Or use the features in anyways You see fit as long as it
is fairly Orchid related.

http://coppermine.premiumrx.dk/index.php?cat=13

My messageboard is used for the 3 big things i like.. my family, my
radiohobby and my Orchid hobby

I dont log IP, I dont log email and I will ban/kill spammers.

Registration is not nessesary to post a picture. However if you want
to comment on a picture a registration is needed. That is a process
that takes less than 1 minute.

Kind Regards

Stephan in Denmark
Kind Regards

Stephan in Denmark
Visit vb.premiumrx.dk for more info.

(I try to Google and I use Copernic Agent before I ask)