Old 14-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
snip
I just had a thought. There might be an easier way. I have a bottom

drain
made from 4'' PVC. I have yet to install diffuser, so I have a 4'' elbow
sticking up into the pond. When I want to drain the VF, I stand a piece

of
4'' PVC in the elbow, blocking it off. This pipe sticks up out of the

pond.
Why not do this, drape plastic over the pipe, and anchor the edges

around
the pond? Picture here,
http://www.iheartmypond.com/links/ideas/pondcover2.jpg.

BV

Plan B looks simpler.

But I was planning something like Plan A with PVC stubs in the ground. I
would use the stubs for electic frence, holders for sturdy cover or holder
for loose snow cover.

I am definately going to try plan B first.

BV.