Old 14-09-2004, 07:43 PM
Roy

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:04:34 -0400, "Gareee©"
wrote:

===You may not have to worry about it at all. We have freinds in Florida, and
===Floyd completely demolished thier home. Thier sister's home is 1/2
===destroyed.
===
===I'd worry less about your pond, and more about your family, and possessions.
===Ivan is supposedly worst the Floyd.
===
===We also have family in Tampa.. they couldn't get gas for a week or so, and
===were without both water and power for a little more then a week. Personal
===survival and shelter are the main concerns after a hurricane.

I would have to assume she has also taken that into consideration. But
in some cases a little bit of something nice like a half intact pond
can sure help with getting over major losses........like a form of
medication or would that be meditation.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.