Old 14-09-2004, 09:29 PM
kenty ;-\)

Thanks for the comments everyone,apart from the two knuckle heads ; -)
bnd777 & Des Higgins.
There's nothing wrong with conifer if it is planted in the right place,this
goes for any plant!. I inherited the hedge when I moved into my house,it
looks better than a fence, is a good wind break & is green all year round
providing a good background, what more can you ask for.Its not the conifers
fault some shit for brains decide to plant them blocking there neighbours
lovely south facing terrace .Any plant/tree or shrub would cause the same
problem if planted without any forethought.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.
"Joanne" wrote in message
"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
Does anyone have any good uses for conifer hedge clippings?
--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

If you're into crafts, you could make a seasonal wreath to hang on the

door,
or use the clippings in various floral arrangements.