Old 15-09-2004, 01:33 AM
Graham Burnett

It's autumn here, time for planting daffodil bulbs. I've got a load of
herbaceous stuff and shrubs in pots which I want to get planted in the
garden before winter, and I'm about to sow some freshly harvested seeds
(in pots in a cold frame) which won't germinate until next year. The veg
garden is winding down, cauliflowers finished last week, potatoes all
lifted and stored, onions still waiting, beans and courgettes still
producing, leeks looking good.

Also soon be time for planting broad beans, garlic and Japanese
(overwintering) onions.

Graham

---