Old 14-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Me

Hopefully continuing to remove the small plants will rid me of this
menice...

On 11 Sep 2004 07:02:15 -0700, (Beecrofter) wrote:

Me wrote in message . ..
Planted this last year and it DID go to seed... this year it is STILL
coming up and I haven't let any go to seed.. why is this?

Space aliens snuck in at night and planted them.

A lot of seed remains viable in or on the ground until proper
conditions exist to cause germination, many seeds have methods of
ensuring the seeds don't all come up at once, including years later.

Did you remove every seed from last year?
If so, how?