Old 15-09-2004, 12:02 AM
Jenny

Are they really grapes? I just read in the paper that there is an invasive
weed, Porcelainberry, that looks like grapes and is related to grapes, but
isn't the kind of grape you can eat. It takes over everything and strangles
trees. It looks like it grows in the East in zone 6 or 7 and further south.

Get an ID to be sure. If it's the invasive stuff, you'll have to get
aggressive to get rid of it.

--
Jenny - Low Carbing for 5 years. Below goal for weight. Type 2 diabetes,
hba1c 5.7 .

Jenny's new site: What they Don't Tell You About Diabetes
http://www.geocities.com/lottadata4u/

Jenny's Low Carb Diet Facts & Figures
http://www.geocities.com/jenny_the_bean/

Looking for help controlling your blood sugar?
Visit http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org/...0Diagnosed.htm

"i.r.e" wrote in message
when is the best time to prune grape vines? i recently bought a property
where the grapes, and other fruit, have been left to take over the yard

and
they are.