Old 15-09-2004, 02:54 AM
K Barrett

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message

So, some more questions... Did they just put up a street light
outside your greenhouse?

No, same as always.

More traffic?

No, same as always, I'm off the beaten track.

New glazing on the windows?

No Same old greenhouse.

don't know why I think this, but I suspect that disrupting the dark
period might result in something similar. It doesn't take a whole lot
of light for a plant to think it is daytime (even if it isn't enough to
actually support photosynthesis).

I think it may have something to do with light too. Susan mentioned too
much light and I hit 'send' before I remembered that i just bought a bunch
of catts from camela and their leavse were much lusher green than mine are,
mine really tend to yellow green. So I think it may be too much light. I
had considered gettting a better grade shade cloth, (Aluminet)

Thnaks Rob.