Old 15-09-2004, 05:01 AM
marengo

Bill wrote:
| "DigitalVinyl" wrote in message
|| Bill you're clueless. You know nothing about Low-carb diets. You just
|| said theat every doctor in the united states advises every diabetic
|| to use a scam of a diet. Diabetics are low-carbers. Low carbing is
|| the control of insulin.
|
| Yeah, how did they get to be diabetic in the first place?
|
| I'm talking about "healthy" people, once the horse is out of the
| barn, it's too late!
|
| I realized that some diabetes is caused by malfunctioning of the
| pancreas, whereas type II diabetes is caused by eating unhealthy and
| being fat at an early age.
|
| Bill

You're embarrassing yourself with your complete lack of knowledge of the
subject. You're trying to tell low-carb dieters about low carb whent hey
are expeienced and you are not, and you're trying to tell diabetics about a
disease that they live with and have first-hand knowledge managing. That
makes you not very intelligent.

Geez, on the troll scale of 1 to 10, you're only about a "2!" (You fall into
the "mildly annoying but harmlessly ignorant" category.

Try googling "Frugal." Now there's 10; Frugie knew how to troll ASDLC!

--
Peter
Before/Current Pix: