Old 15-09-2004, 06:32 AM
Cereus-validus

Since we have never met and probably never will, your claiming to know what
I look like is further proof that you are a delusional nut case. You are a
living example that doing drugs and alcohol does permanent brain damage.

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
You're so ugly, that anything flung in your direction would be an
improvement.
Why not drag your knuckles over to that nut tree and climb thereup, and

keep
climbing until you join your hairy siblings chattering away in their

simian
tongue. Since there's always a cuckoo in a nut tree so you'll feel right

at
home.

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
And we know with monkey boy Jason.....its monkey see, monkey do!! That

is,
when he's not preoccupied with flinging his own feces!!

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
It's all the fault of Cereus Trollus Validus. It was he who started

it.

"Sean Houtman" wrote in message
"Cereus-validus" wrote in
om:

Time for you to call your doctor and have him change your meds.
Those ground crocodile testicles you are taking just aren't doing
the trick!!! You need to take real anti-psychotics, Skeeter Peter.

Still top-posting? Oh well. At least my medications work...

Sean