Old 15-09-2004, 11:55 AM
Ken

Default which lawn mower should I get?

I need to replace my old Victa which has been cutting my lawn for over 25
years. Motor still goes well but the body has bits broken off around the
skirt, and some of the grass is coming out of these gaps instead of going
into the catcher.

I wanted to buy another Victa but when I looked at some models I noticed
they are not as well built these days. I was put off when I saw things like
the wire brackets holding the front axel on. I also thought the galvanised
panel bolted underneath in front of the blade disk looked like a weak part.

Can anyone suggest a well built mower, preferably 2 stroke.

Thanks
Ken