Old 11-09-2004, 06:58 AM
Katra

In article ,
"Thomas" scythicon311@yahoo(dot)com wrote:

Your bird story reminds me when my plant was in an 8" pot in my back yard.
I would come out in the morning and have to constantly do battle with a
local mockingbird that felt like all the ripe peppers were his. I'd yell at
him and he would just sit there and stare at me. He got up lots earlier
than I did so he got the harvest first usually. Guess that's why they call
'em "bird peppers"....
Thomas

You know what they say about the "early bird"! lol

I find mockingbirds to be charming. The best thing to do would be to
just cover the plant with bird netting used for fruit trees. :-)

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...