Old 16-09-2004, 04:13 AM
Shelly Hurd

Robert,

Please . . . we bonsai enthusiasts don't use the word Jap. to describe our plants. It's offensive. Please don't let this note upset you, I don't mean it as criticism or in meanness. It's just a fact. You could simply say --J. Blood Grass--, or even better Japanese Blood Grass.

Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

Let's NOT start a war here, I just saw this come in.