Old 16-09-2004, 03:37 AM
Cereus-validus

Do as I say not as I do?

I doubt that you yourself would go to all that trouble over some tree
seedlings.

They are not worth risking one's life over.

They will be better off if they are left in the ground.

"SVTKate" wrote in message
ink.net...
I would pull them back up, gently tuck them back into pots and wait till

the
planting conditions were more amiable.

Kate