Old 12-09-2004, 01:05 AM
Mary McHugh

Default Franks Nursery & Craft going out of business

I'm going to miss them. I loved going in and getting perennials they
forgot to water for a fraction of the original price. I got some nice
veggie plants for the garden this year in addition to the ones I started
from seed.

We bought some apple trees from them this year for an incredible price.
My husband happened to walk in while they were marking them down and
he bought them out save but one or two. I went back that evening to get
the ones he left but they were gone. The trees are doing great.

Mary