Old 16-09-2004, 07:15 AM
jammer

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:47:48 GMT, "RichToyBox"
wrote:

Your current pump will work, but I would lift it several inches off

the
bottom to keep it from clogging or recycling the mulm on the bottom.

When
the mulm starts to accumulate, it should be easy to clean from that

size
pond.

It is sitting on the bottom so thank you so much for this!

I got the sunken end raised today and will completely clean and
Condition them tomorrow. Then i'll re-build the waterfall and i MIGHT
just have time to enjoy it before i go out of town for several weeks.
I am still trying to think of a way to make a filter but cant find
"Small Filters For Dummies"... It should be ok for a while, then
someone can explain to me why it didnt work without one

I totally appreciate ya'lls input.