Old 12-09-2004, 03:49 PM
RPM1

"Ray"
While I really do appreciate the good word, I find it hard to imagine that
your spikes and blooms have anything whatsoever to do with switching to

S/H
culture. Seems to me that the chemical changes occurring in the plants to
begin the blooming process happens at least six- to eight weeks before we
see any response.

At least they didn't sustain a "shock" upon repotting.

The only other thing I can think of is it's been miserable weather
here in the NE. Rain, rain, rain with very high humidity for weeks
and weeks. So much so we were getting set for a hay crisis (we
have horses). Recently, the sun decided to come out. The plants
seemed to just shoot up and out with catching sight of the big, glowing
orb in the sky. Maybe they were all in a holding pattern waiting for
the sun to show up again... ???

Ruth CM