Old 13-09-2004, 12:07 AM
mg

Wendy, I've had to experiment both with size of pot and size of media
for SH. A good example is Onc. Sharry Baby which almost died after I
swithced to SH, but after potting it down into a smaller SH pot with a
smaller sized media, it is recovering nicely, albeit a year later.

wendy7 wrote:
Hi Ruth,
Gosh that is a good ratio of blooming plants.
Curious as to whether you just top up or flush with the fert &
water? I have only one in Semi/Hydro & it is not doing so
well. Wondering if the container is too large?
Also I thought one had to flush with H2o once in a while
to help eliminate the salt build up?
Good growing to you girl!