Old 16-09-2004, 07:32 PM
Marty Haber

Each temperature zone should have its own New Year. In the northern
hemisphere, it would vary from February 1 to June 1; below the Equator,
August 1 to December 1.
The exact date could vary too, depnding upon when the earliest buds begin to
swell. This way, New Years would occur almost every day of the year in some
part of the world. Wouldn't it be great to celebrate New Years every day?
We can , you know, because each new day is a precious, unique gift given to
all mankind. At least, I think so.
Marty