Old 16-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Pat Jordan

I, too, am in eastern TN, about 35 miles north of Chattanooga. My son and
his family, his in-laws, and his bro-in-law & family live in N'Awlins, and
have evacuated to Dallas. I saw this morning where one of the Hiltons in
N.O. allowed pets to accompany their evacuating owners, and I think the
hotel deserves many kudos for doing so.

Just separated and moved some iris' yesterday, and what with all the rain
we're having, and will continue to have for days, I hope the little iris'
don't go floating down into my neighbors' yards. if they do, it's ok --
still have more to divide and move after it dries up.

Prayers to all of you, especially those who are suffering the torments of
Charlie, Frances and now Ivan (and maybe Jeanne).